Monday, September 2, 2013

More time to play!

I LOVE when holidays end up on a Monday!  The kids love when they can stay up late (try as they might they still fall asleep before 9pm) and I love that I can recover from the weekend of running errands.  I thought I'd enter the Curtain Call challenge with the theme of Back to School.  I've been meaning to make little notes for my kids' lunchboxes and found this to be the perfect inspiration to getting started.


Isn't that bee a cutie?!?  I'm so in love with her glasses.  Still practicing my copic marker skills...lol.  Here's the full card...

Kitty Bee Design stamp, Fresh Squeezed Stamp Words to Live By, Lawn Trimmings Hemp cord, copic markers, Distress Markers for sentiment, Stickles Star Dust, Glossy Accents, Sizzix Fancy Frame Die

 I thought I'd make a shaped card for a little fun and loosely followed this week's Seize the Sketch  , but quickly realized I missed the deadline...will have to try again next time!  Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and enjoy your extra day off.  MAHALO for stopping by!!!

7 comments:

  1. Soooooooooooo cute!! I loveeeeeeeeee that bee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-tiful Niki! love the glasses, and surely this will boost the kiddies inspiration everytime when they peek in their lunchboxes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet! Love those little glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image! Love the shape of the card and the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bee-still my heart! That is SUPER DUPER cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love the glasses on your bee, and the graph paper is a very smart background choice. Says "school" without being theme-y. Happy Labor Day, Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Teacher card-what fun!
    Best wishes,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly make my day,
so please send one my way! ;o)

More to Love!